Security Guards job in Qatar
If you’re thinking of working as a security guard in Qatar, then you need to read this article. We will tell you everything you need to know about the job, including the duties involved, pay and benefits, and the process of getting hired. We will also give you some tips for surviving in Qatar’s hot climate.
So, whether you’re already working as a security guard or are just thinking about it, make sure to read this article.
Job Requirements for Working as a Security Guard in Qatar
To work as a security guard in Qatar, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be physically fit and able to pass a drug test
- Have a valid passport and driver’s license
Benefits of Working as a Security Guard in Qatar
If you’re considering working as a security guard in Qatar, there are a few things you need to know.
- First of all, you can expect to earn a good salary. Security guards in Qatar are among the highest-paid in the world.
- A stable job with regular hours
- The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
- Training and support from your employer
- You’ll also enjoy excellent benefits, including healthcare and housing allowances. And because of Qatar’s hot climate, you’ll be given a generous summer vacation allowance.
So, if you’re looking for a well-paid and rewarding job, working as a security guard in Qatar is a great option.
The average salary for security guards in Qatar is QR 2,000 per month. This is a fairly low salary, especially when compared to the cost of living in Qatar. However, it is still a respectable wage and should be enough to cover basic expenses.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- As a security guard in Qatar, you will be responsible for ensuring safety and security at your assigned location.
- This includes controlling access to the premises, monitoring CCTV cameras, conducting perimeter patrols, investigating suspicious activities and responding to alarms.
- You may also need to escort staff and visitors around the premises and provide assistance during emergencies.
- Additionally, you may have to write reports of any observed incidents or other relevant information, assist in the training of new personnel, and follow all relevant safety procedures.
Best Areas to Work as a Security Guard in Qatar
If you’re looking to become a security guard in Qatar, the best areas to look for work are the major cities: Doha, Al Khor, and Mesaieed. These are all popular locations with plenty of security guard job openings. The bigger companies tend to employ guards in these areas.
In addition to the cities, there are also some smaller towns around Qatar that have security guard jobs available. These locations may not be as busy but they are generally quieter, and the pay is typically lower than what you’d find in the big cities. However, if you’re looking for extra work and don’t mind a quieter atmosphere then these smaller towns are worth considering.
|View & Apply